- Must have a Baccalaureate degree*
- Complete at least 30 credits at UST from the BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH classes below or other UD courses in these subjects
- Obtain a 3.0 cumulative GPA or above in courses at UST
- Must attend the HPAC Introductory Workshop during the first semester of enrollment
- Students who do not need 30 credits to complete their prereqs, should apply to the Post-Baccalaureate Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program (non-certificate)
* GPA and other requirements as per office of admissions
Must take in order:
Choose one pair of courses:
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION INTO UST-CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY (CWRU) ARTICULATION AGREEMENT PROGRAM
- Post-baccalaureate students must complete at least 40 credits at UST from the requirements course list*
- Obtain a 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Obtain a B- or above on all prerequisite courses
- Obtain a B- or above on all non-prerequsite courses (any C grade in non-prerequsite courses must have a written explanation submitted with the application. Any grade of D or F will disqualify the candidate from the program.
- Within 3 years of application deadline, obtain a minimum
- MCAT score of 500 or higher OR
- GRE score of at least: 153 Verbal, 156 Quantitative Reasoning, 4.0 Analytical Writing
- Shadowed with Anesthesiologist Assistants
- Applications interested in this program will submit a form to HPAC by April. A formal application must be submitted to CWRU by August 1 once approved by HPAC.
- All application documents, including Altus Suite, must be submitted to CWRU Master's in Anesthesia Program by August 1.
- Students that do not meet the above criteria, can still apply on their own to CWRU or other Anesthesiologist Assistant Programs
* All courses must be taken within 7 years of application deadline. An MCAT score of 500+ waives the time-limit on prerequisite courses
For the CWRU/UST program, the following courses MUST be taken at UST within 5 years of application deadline:
- A&P I
Contact your HPAC advisor if you have any questions.