Withdrawal from the University

At any time prior to the last day of the semester, a student may officially withdraw from the University by completing theappropriate form from the Registrar’s Office, whereupon a “withdrawn from the University” will appear on his or her transcript for that semester. Financial aid recipients must also notify the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Students receiving veterans benefits must notify the Registrar. As with dropping an individual course, failure of a student to withdraw officially can result in the awarding of “F” grades for all courses. Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their academic advisors prior to any type of withdrawal. A student who has withdrawn from the University must contact the Graduate Admissions Office regarding readmission.