It is the policy of the University of St. Thomas not to discriminate on the basis of disability in admission and access to, or treatment or employment in its programs or activities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the implementing regulations.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the following Section 504 Coordinators:
- Primary for Students: Director of Access and Disability Services, (713) 525-3558
- Primary for Employees: Associate Vice President for Human Resources, (713) 525-3813
- Secondary for Students: Vice President for Student Affairs, (713) 525-3570
- Secondary for Employees: Vice President of Finance, (713) 525-6960
- Mailing Address: 3800 Montrose Boulevard, Houston, Texas 77006
If you believe you may have been discriminated against in violation of this policy, please immediately contact the Section 504 Coordinators, the Office of Human Resources or the Office of Student Affairs for a copy of the University’s Discrimination Grievance Procedures.