Dean: Dr. Nicole McZeal Walters,
Program Director: Dr. Rebecca Dowden,
An Associate Degree offers a wonderful opportunity to set you up for success in a growing career field that will provide you with the skills to be a part of an on demand workforce.. UST offers the Associate of Applied Science Degree in three areas of study: Cybersecurity, Electronic Technology, and Networking Technology and you can earn your degree within 2 years. You will complete the program empowered with skills for rewarding jobs in technology and join a growing workforce with in-demand skills. Highlights of UST’s Associate programs include:
- 100% online programs which gives you the flexibility to study anytime, anywhere;
- Programs are geared toward technology careers with increasing demand for workers;
- Houston is a growing tech hub, a top 10 U.S. city for computer, engineering and information architecture jobs;
- Great preparation for transition into a 4-year bachelor’s degree program;
- Elite Associate Degree from a well-regarded private university;
- Professors who are currently working in the field;
- On-campus amenities for local students.
- Completed online application. Access at UST’s website www.stthom.edu
- High school diploma or record of General Education Development Test (GED). Submit official document(s) to the UST Office of Admissions.
It should also be noted that this is a 60- hour credit program and each course is worth 3 hours.
In an increasingly digital world, data is currency. Organizations rely on cybersecurity professionals to protect their digital assets from damage or theft. Houston is a growing technology hub, one of the top 10 U.S. cities for computer, engineering and information architecture jobs. In the 100% online Associate of Applied Science in Cybersecurity Program at UST, you’ll learn all the skills you need to begin or excel in a career in computer network administration.