Admission to Special Sessions

Applicants wishing to enroll in any of the University’s special sessions (study abroad programs, summer sessions, and the compressed track) must follow the formal application process as previously described under Application Procedures.

Applicants for visiting status (not seeking a degree) who are interested in being considered for summer session or study abroad only must complete the Application for Admission and submit a transcript from the last high school, college or university attended. Students who initially apply for these sessions as visiting students but later decide to become degree– seeking must contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in writing to request a change in status and complete the entire application process. Students admitted for regular sessions are automatically admitted to other sessions.