Academic Record Changes

A student who questions an enrollment record (including a grade) as recorded in the Office of the Registrar has a period of one year, beginning with the end of the term in which the record was entered, to challenge its accuracy. At the end of one year the permanent record will become the absolute record, and changes may not be made.